The Food Exports Control and Coordination Organization (EACCE)
The EACCE is a public agency serving the area of agricultural and halieutic products for export. Its expertise covers the sectors of fresh fruits and vegetables, plant products and seafood among other tasks assigned to the EACCE include:
- The technical control of agricultural and halieutic food products for Moroccan export.
- The animation of specialized sectorial coordinating committees for the exports of Moroccan agricultural and halieutic food products.
- The promotion of the image and quality of Moroccan agricultural and halieutic food products in foreign markets.
- The organization, implementation and participation in Morocco and abroad, events or actions aimed at the promotion and development of exports of Moroccan agricultural and halieutic food products.
- The operational business monitoring on export of Moroccan agricultural and halieutic food markets.
- The support of small business exports for the qualification and development of products for export.
To conduct all of these missions, EACCE has 21 regional offices in different areas of production and export, to ensure local service to industry professionals of the agri-food. It also has three offices in Europe and an office in Saint Petersburg in Russia.
- Adress : Route El Jadida, Lissasfa Rond point AZBANE à proximité de l'hotel Zenith, Casablanca, MOROCCO
- Tel : +212 5 22 30.51.04
- Fax : +212 5 22 30.25.67
- Website : www.eacce.org.ma
- Managing Director : Mrs. Abir LEMSEFFER